Returns and Cancellations
If it is necessary to return an item, a Return Authorization Number (RA) must be obtained through our customer service department. Product(s) must be returned within 30 days from the invoice date, subject to conditions below. Merchandise returned without a RA number or outside of the time limits will not be accepted. A 30% restocking fee will be charged on returns and return shipping charges will be the responsibility of the shipper. All damaged or missing items need to be reported to EMist within 7 days of receipt.
- EMist is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any product(s) bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the product(s) only.
- If products were shipped to you as a result of our error, EMist will pay for the return freight.
- If products were ordered in error, then you must pay for return shipping and you will be credited for the return less a restocking fee of 30%. Original shipping charges are non-refundable on returned items.
- Defective items may be repaired, exchanged, or refunded at our discretion for the same or equivalent product.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from EMist before returning any products or parts. The RA# must be clearly marked on the outside of each returned package. Unmarked packages that do not include an RA# will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, manuals, and all accessories.
- You are responsible for any damages to the returned product while in your possession and/or during return shipping.
- The return is subject to change due to the condition of product once returned to EMist.
- If the product is deemed not able to be restocked, the customer will be responsible for providing a shipping account number to have product returned to them, or product will be discarded and no credit will be issued.
To Process Your Return
- Request shipping instructions.
- To ensure immediate credit processing, all returns must have a Return Authorization Number on the outside of the carton.
- We cannot accept returns of used, abused, defaced or damaged product(s).
- Click here to submit requests.
If your order has not yet shipped, you can cancel your order for a full refund. Click here to submit your cancellation request.
1000 Forest Park Blvd.
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
M-F: 8am – 5pm
Subscribe to the Disinfection Matters Newsletter
©2020 EMist® is a registered trademark of SanoTech 360, LLC. All rights reserved.
Site design by Teleos Marketing.